Kang Guru Expedition
Teahouse/Lodge, Tented Camp
Kang Guru Expedition Overview
The highest peak in the Larkya subrange, Kang Guru, rises to 6,981 meters. Famous peaks like Manaslu and Annapurna surround the mountain. It lies in Nepal’s Manang region. The peak’s ridges are steep and razor-sharp, making ascent demanding and challenging. The Kang Guru Expedition is a strenuous but exciting journey.
Mountain climbers have lately been permitted to go on the Mt. Kang Guru Expedition. In addition to the expedition route, the trekking journey passes through numerous cultural and traditional communities and along the Kali Gandaki Valley, the deepest valley in the world.
The journey presents its difficulties despite of thrills and excitement. Therefore, it is impossible to reach the summit without the proper instructions and preparations effectively. It is where Marvel Trek comes into the picture.
The entire Marvel Trek staff makes a conscious effort to offer you the most excellent services and amenities and ensure you will have an unforgettable trip.
Marvel Trek is a licensed expedition company. It has provided its climbers with the best facilities and services since 1998, along with some great experiences. We not only keep your safety as the priority. But also guide you to fulfill your wish of experiencing the thrill of climbing a mountain. The entire team of Marvel Trek is full of professionals who will be there to support and guide you throughout your mountaineering adventures.
- Day 1: Arriving at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, Nepal and transferring to hotel
- Day 2: Preparing and briefing about the expedition
- Day 3: Driving through Besisahar to reach Chamje
- Day 4: Trekking for 5- 6hrs to Dharapani
- Day 5: Trekking for 5-6 hrs to reach Koto
- Day 6: Trekking for 6-7 hrs to reach Singenge, camp will be set
- Day 7: Trekking for 4-5 hr to reach the basecamp of Kang Guru
- Day 8-25: Climbing Kang Guru and returning to the basecamp
- Day 26: Trekking back to Koto
- Day 27: Trekking for 6-7hrs to reach Syange
- Day 28: Driving back to Kathmandu
- Day 29: Rest day at Kathmandu to explore the city
- Day 30: Flying back home