Tent Peak Climbing
Tent Peak Climbing Overview
Tent Peak Climbing is also known as Tharpu Chuli. It is situated in the heart of Annapurna Sanctuary at an elevation of 5700 meters. This peak offers an ideal opportunity for those who want to summit a Himalayan peak, but who may otherwise be hesitant to try a higher peak as a Himalayan debut.
Besides providing an interesting Tent Peak Climbing combining glacier travel. We face climbing and tiptoeing on knife ridge. A climb on this mountain offers an unparalleled view of the entire Annapurna Sanctuary. A breathtaking circle of hanging glaciers and moraines surrounded by some of the highest peaks on earth. The normal route follows the North-West Ridge to the summit although the mountain has been climbed via the South-East Ridge as well as South-West Face.
For further news, updates, and offers about Nepal, you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Highlights of Tent Peak Climbing
- Panoramic view of the Himalayas, such as Dhaulagiri(8167m), Annapurna South(7219m),
- Machhapuchre(6993m), Hiuchuli (6441m), Gangapurna (7455m) and many more mountain peaks
- Tent peak Camp, & Summit
- Natural Hot Spring
- Rhododendron forests, Bamboo forests,
- Modi Khola, Terraced Hills, Adventure trekking trail
- Annapurna and Machhapuchre Base Camp
- Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu Cultural Tour & permit arrangement
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara, by Bus/Car/Hiace/ plane 6 hrs dive 30 minute flight
- Day 04: Pokhara to Nayapul, Trek to Ulleri (2170m, 5hrs walk)
- Day 05: Ulleri to Ghorepani (2850m, 6hrs walk)
- Day 06: Ghorepani to Tadapani (2160m, 6hrs walk)
- Day 07: Tadapani to Chhomrong (2050m, 6hrs walk)
- Day 08: Chhomrong to Dovan (2600m 6rs, walk)
- Day 09: Dovan to Machhapuchhre Base camp (3725m, 5hrs walk)
- Day 10: Machhapuchhre Base camp to Annapurna Base camp (4130m, 3hrs walk)
- Day 11: Trek to Tent Peak Base Camp (4400m) 4 hrs walk
- Day 12: Trek to High Camp (5000m) 5 hrs walk
- Day 13: Summit Tent Peak and return to Base Camp
- Day 14: Trek to Deurali 6 hrs walk
- Day 15: Deurali to Chommrung (2050m 6 hrs walk)
- Day 16: Chommrung to Jhinu Danda
- Day 17: Jhinu Danda to Pokhara
- Day 18: Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day 19: Rest day/Shopping day in Kathmandu
- Day 20: Departure to Respective Destination
Peak climbing Equipment List
|Valid Passport||Thin Fleece Gloves (2 Pairs)|
|Credit/Debit Card||Wind Stopper / Screen Tap Gloves (2 Pairs)|
|pP Size Photo (4 Pieces)||Heavy Gloves (Guide Gloves)|
|Insurance Paper And Contact Address||Summit Gloves – 8000m.|
|Foot Wear||Sleeping Bags|
|Summit Boot – 8000m. (Kailas / Lasportiva / Millet )||Sleeping Bag -20OC to -30OC|
|Climbing Boot – 6000m. (Kailas / Lasportiva / Millet)||Down Sleeping Bag -40OC (Extreme Comfort)|
|Normal Socks (5-8 Pairs)||Thermarest Mattress (Cell Foam)|
|Summit Socks/6000 m. Socks (2 Pairs)||Down Mattress (Inflatable)|
|Trekking Shoes (Gore Tex)||Sleeping Bag Liner|
|Light Trekking/Sports Shoes||Inflatable Pillow|
|Camp Booties (1 Pair)||Climbing Equipment|
|Slipper (1 Pair)||Climbing Helmet|
|Upper Body||Summit Down Suit – 8000m.|
|Thermal Top Base Layer (2-3 Pcs)||Ice Axe with Spike & Axe Protector Harness|
|Fleece Jacket (1-2 Pcs)||Belay Devices/ Figure of 8/ ATC Guide Jumar / Ascender|
|Gore Tex Jacket (1 Pcs)||Lock Carabiner (3 Pcs) Unlock Carabiner (2 Pcs) Tape Slings/240 cm|
|Wind Proof Jacket (1-2 Pcs)||Snow Goggle (Summit Purpose, Antifog, Polarized, UV Protection)|
|Down Jacket (1-2 Pcs)||Head Light 500-700 Lumens Spare|
|Cotton T-Shirt (3-5 Pcs)||Battery (Energizer Ultimate Lithium)|
|Lower Body||Satellite Phone With Credit (Optional)|
|Thermal Bottom Base Layer (2-3 Pcs)||Walking Stick/ Trekking Pole|
|Fleece Trouser (1-2 pcs)||Pocket Knife (Swiss)|
|Gore Tex Pant (1 pcs)||Altimeter Watch|
|Light Weight Quick Dry Trekking Pants (2-3 Pairs)||Pee Bottle|
|Gaiters for trekking boots||Power Bank|
|Down Pants (1pcs)||Crampons (Fit with Boot)/Packing Cover|
|Under Wear (4-6 Pcs)||Bag Packs|
|Sun Stuffs||Rucksacks 35 L – 50 L|
|Banana Boat/ Nivea Sun Cream (up to -50 Spf)||Duffle Bag 120 L-150 L (2 Pcs)|
|Lip Guard -30 to -50 (Spf)||Lundry/Garbage Bag (Large)|
|Sun Glasses (Uv Protection)||Water Proof Stuff Sacks/Dry Bag- Small/ Medium/ Large (3-4 Pcs)|
|Glaciers Glasses (Uv Protection)||Medical/First Aid|
|Moisturiser / Lotion||Brufen / Ibuprofens|
|Eating & Drinking||Antibiotic|
|1 Ltr. Water Bottle||Diamox|
|1/ 1.5 Ltr. Thermos||Paracetamol|
|Mug (Opt.)||Handy Plaster|
|Spoon/ Fork (Opt.)||Crack Bandage|
|Bowl (Opt.)||Tincture Iodine|
|Umbrella / Rain Coat||Electrolyte|
|Hot Water Bag||Minil 10mg (Palpitation, anxiety)|
|Camera||Codopar (Headache & chest pain)|
|GPS Tracker (Recommended)||Salbetol 4mg (Breathless)|
|Hand & Toe Warmer||Azithromycin 500mg (chronic tonsillitis, fever, nose, throat infection-must take 5 days)|
|Toiletries (Personal)||Flupen 250mg (prevent wound infection)|
|Toilet Paper / Wet Tissue||Allegra 120/180mg (Allergic tonsil)|
|Towel||Fleece Hat/ Warm Hat (1-2 Pcs)|
|Garbage Bag||Neck Gaiter (2-3 Pcs)|
Payment and cancellation
Policy regarding Payment and Cancellation Payment:
1) To confirm a reservation, a deposit equal to 30% of the total price is required.
2) If the payment is made online, the remaining balance is due 10 days before the Tour, Trekking, Peak Climbing, or Expedition begins. If the payment is made in cash, it can be made after arrival. 3) If the booking is made within 30 days of the expedition beginning, full payment must be made at the time of booking.
1)A full refund of the deposit will be given if a Tour, Trek, Peak Climbing, or Expedition is canceled more than 60 days before the start date.
2)The deposit will not be refunded if a Tour, Trek, Peak Climbing, or Expedition is canceled within 30 days of its start date.
3)A tour, trek, peak climbing, or expedition will not be refunded if it is canceled prior to or on the start date.
4)All participants should strongly consider purchasing travel insurance to cover any unforeseen cancellations or other occurrences.
Note: We reserve the right to modify or cancel any trek in the event of a natural disaster, political unrest, or any other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. In such cases, a full refund or an alternative option will be provided.
Dates of Trip
Group Discount Prices
Price W/O Addons: US$ 1495 per person
- A detailed certificate from Marvel Treks and Expedition (after accomplishment)
- A complimentary raincoat to shed you during the rainy season. (returnable)
- A Complimentary Duffel Bag throughout the trek from our company. (returnable)
- A warm complimentary Down Jacket during the entire trek on behalf of Marvel Treks. (returnable)
- A complimentary sleeping bag for your icy trek. (returnable)
- The essential climbing gears like mountain axe, trekking sticks etc, for your need throughout the trek. (returnable)
- Delightful complimentary Authentic Nepali cuisine as dinner to embark on your arrival and departure
- Critical complimentary First Aid Service (in times of need)
- An informative trekking map for you to cherish on behalf of our company
- Trendy Sunhat and t-shirt as souvenirs on behalf of Marvel Treks and Expedition.
- All the crucial services about airport transfer to and from the hotel via a private tourist vehicle ($40)
- The Garbage Disposal System will be accommodated by our company.($500)
- Climbing Permit for Peak Climbing ($250)
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management Systems )($10)
- National park entry fees / ACAP permits / Conservation entry fees. ( $30)
- All essential local tax and office service charges Gov tax ($100 )
- 2 days Accommodation in Kathmandu($40)
- Guide Service($525)
- Marvel Treks and Expedition won’t be responsible for all the Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Extra nights in any city that’s not accommodated in the itinerary of Marvel Treks and Expedition.
- Summit bonus (250 USD)
- All the International flight checks and airfares.
- Marvel Treks and Expedition won’t be responsible for alcoholic/ non-alcoholic liquors.
- Additional porter fees along with tips of guides and porters.
- Tips for Climbing Sherpa (200 USD)
- Electronic gadgets like chargers, headphones.
- Individual costs like a hot shower, phone calls, laundry, souvenirs.
- Travel coverage and emergency evacuations.
- Tips for our staff’s drivers.
Tent Peak Climbing