Annapurna Ghorepani Poonhill
Annapurna Ghorepani Poonhill Overview
North of Pokhara, Nepal’s spectacular diversity appears at its finest. The Annapurna Region is highly rated in terms of scenery and culture interest. The deep valleys and high mountains encircling the giant Annapurna Himal embrace a wide range of people and terrain. The Annapurna region dramatically reveals the highland / lowland cultural and geographic frontier running across Nepal. The huge south face of Annapurna (8090 m) provides an impressive backdrop, while the closeness of 10 peaks over 6000 m inspires a joy as a fitting highlight of this spectacular trek. The view point Punhill offers all the panoramic view of Himalaya of the region.
The Ghandruk is one of the largest Gurung villages in Nepal, producing more Gorkha soldiers than any other place in the kingdom. With its superb views of Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli, it is a great place to spend a day.
- Day 01: Arrival, hotel transfer & welcome dinner O/N hotel (D)
- Day 02: After breakfast fly to Pokhara and drive to Nayapul by private Car / Van, then trek to Tikhedhunga (1480m.) 4 hours. O/N lodge
- Day 03: Trek to Ghorepani (2860m.) 6 hours. O/N lodge
- Day 04: Trek to Tadapani (2630m.) total walk 6.30 hours O/N lodge
- Day 05: Trek to Ghandruk (1960m.) 3.30 hrs. and drive to Pokhara O/N lodge
- Day 06: After breakfast fly or drive to Kathmandu O/N hotel (B D)
- Day 07: Final Departure
Day 01: Arrival, hotel transfer & welcome dinner O/N hotel (D)
Arrive Kathmandu airport (1350m.), receive and welcome with flower garlands and transfer to hotel. Their after generally we discuss about the things need to do and late afternoon we settle the remaining preparation of the trekking and shopping. Then if there is little time left we may go for a short walk around, if not we go for dinner.
Day 02: After breakfast fly to Pokhara and drive to Nayapul by private Car / Van, then trek to Tikhedhunga (1480m.) 4 hours. O/N lodge
Today we cross some of small streams and a river through many small villages. There is check point of Annapurna conservation Area Project which checks all the necessary permits for trekking.
Day 03: Trek to Ghorepani (2860m.) 6 hours. O/N lodge
Today the beginning of walking is bit hard with the up step of Ulleri village from where we can see a little peak of Snowy Mountain for the first time. After Ulleri the trails gradually ascend to Ghorepani We have to walk through some forest today.
Day 04: Trek to Tadapani (2630m.) total walk 6.30 hours O/N lodge
Early in the morning hike to Poonhill about 1 hour, take some time back to Ghorepani, and trek to Tadapani. In the morning, we will get up early and go for hiking to Poon Hill. From here you will see fantastic view of sunrise, and panoramic view of Himalayas, including Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Fishtail and others. Then, we will come back to Ghorepani, have a hot breakfast, and continue walking to Tadapani. We can see very close view of Mt. Fishtail from here.
Day 05: Trek to Ghandruk (1960m.) 3.30 hrs. and drive to Pokhara O/N lodge
Ghandruk is a beautiful Gurung village with their own culture and custum to wear the traditional Gurung dresses and ornaments. Ghandruk offers the majestic views of the mountains like Annapurna, Machhapuchhare and Himchuli. Lunch in Ghandruk and drive to Pokhara 2.30 hours by jeep.
Day 06: After breakfast fly or drive to Kathmandu O/N hotel (B D)
After breakfast Transfer to Kathmandu by private drive or flight & evening free and easy for shopping and any personal matters. Evening farewell dinner.
Day 07: Final Departure
After breakfast officially conclude the trip and transfer to airport for final departure.
Dates of Trip
Group Discount Prices
Price W/O Addons: US$ /pax
- All transport as per programs by private drive or flight
- Lodge accommodation in trekking twin sharing
- Hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara with breakfast twin sharing
- Welcome and farewell dinner with beer or glass of wine
- 3 meals in trekking (B, L & D) with cup of tea/coffee
- Drinking hot water
- Guide, porters (Luggage mix. 12 kg per person 1 porter share by 2 person)
- Sleeping bag, and luggage bag (Return after the trip)
- Company T-shirts on the arrival day
- Certificate after trip complete & shawl or Nepali cap as a memory
- Conservation fee & Tims card fee
- All local permit, tax and VAT
- Staffs meals, lodge, equipment, insurance, Salary etc.
- First aid service
- Any other travel assistance
Annapurna Ghorepani Poonhill